- Plan, devise and implement policies with regards to rail, maritime, aviation transportation and ports.
- Implement physical development projects which involve rail, maritime, port and civil aviation infrastructure.
- Manage the integration of inter-modal transportation to achieve seamless travel.
- Providing Licensing Services :
||Service provider licenses and concessionaires (albeit commercial vehicles).|
||Individual vehicle licenses - private cars, business, pilot for aviation and maritime and others.|
||Domestic Shipping Licenses.|
- Registration of all modes of vehicle.
- Determining the pricing policy (except for land commercial vehicles).
- Monitoring of policies and concessionaire / government linked companies.
- Identifying and monitoring legal issues, service and safety standards.
- Conduct regional and international cooperation programmed in the transport sector.